REGISTERED, STATE OF WASHINGTON
CERTIFIED REHABILITATION COUNSELOR
BOARD CERTIFIED VOCATIONAL EXPERT
CERTIFIED DISABILITY MANAGER
Founded in April of 1985, Vocational Consulting, Inc. provides a range of vocational and economic assessments to law offices, insurance companies and employer representatives.
John F. Berg has 33 years of professional experience working with for both Defense and Plaintiff in Workers Compensation, Jones Act, Personal Injury, Longshore & Harbor Workers, FELA, Social Security Disability, Divorce/ Matrimonial, Employment Law/Discrimination, and Long Term Disability cases.
VCI's services include Vocational-Employability Evaluation, Wage Earning and Loss Calculations, Mental Testing, Job Analysis, Rehabilitation Planning, and Expert Testimony.
Vocational Consulting, Inc. uses the most current wage and employment data available, employing proven evaluation protocols or methods that have demonstrated validity and reliability for predicting probable outcomes.
- Employability Studies
- Earning Capacity / Loss or Diminished Earning Capacity
- Labor Market Access / Loss of Labor Market Access
- Economic Damages Estimations
- Job Analysis
- Mental Testing using standardized test instruments
- Expert Testimony at depositions or trials
- Curriculum Vitae and fee schedule on request